This shirt honors the rituals of the carnival festivities in Mexico. Our Fariseo Shirt is an offering to the Pima culture of Tonichi, Sonora and it’s celebration of Cuaresma in Holy Week. This piece is hand embroidered, highlighting a 1970s mask in the front and a guitar at the back. Contrast blanket stitching in ivory.
- 100% black linen.
- Hand embroidery.
- Boxy, Easy and Oversized fit.
- Made in Mexico with care.
- Hand wash in cold water with eco friendly detergents and line dry by the shade.
- Dry Clean.
- MEASUREMENTS SIZE PETITE : CHEST - 60 CMS BICEP - 45 CMS SLEEVE LENGTH - 22 CMS TOP LENGTH - 55 CMS
- MEASUREMENTS SIZE MEDIUM : CHEST - 61 CMS BICEP - 45 CMS SLEEVE LENGTH - 22 CMS TOP LENGTH - 70 CMS
- MEASUREMENTS SIZE LONG : CHEST - 126 CMS BICEP - 57 CMS SLEEVE LENGTH - 23 CMS TOP LENGTH - 71 CMS