For the ancient Mesoamerican cultures the Caracol was an admired element and linked to water and fertility. They were associated with water and the underworld, the segment of the cosmos that was believed to be beneath the earth and was fundamentally aquatic.
In addition to being associated with water, the Caracol was used as a trumpet. It was used in different parties and ceremonies, it was played during the night as part of the rites that marked the hours, and it was also an instrument to summon or direct people.
- 100% white and black linen.
- Hand embroidery.
- Applicated Patches.
- Boxy, Easy and Oversized fit.
- Made in Mexico with care.
- Dry Clean.
- MEASUREMENTS SIZE PETITE : CHEST - 60 CMS BICEP - 45 CMS SLEEVE LENGTH - 22 CMS TOP LENGTH - 55 CMS
- MEASUREMENTS SIZE MEDIUM : CHEST - 61 CMS BICEP - 45 CMS SLEEVE LENGTH - 22 CMS TOP LENGTH - 70 CMS
- MEASUREMENTS SIZE LONG : CHEST - 126 CMS BICEP - 57 CMS SLEEVE LENGTH - 23 CMS TOP LENGTH - 71 CMS